We offer WordPress maintenance for clients who wish to protect the integrity of their website’s security. The monthly service fee provides you with the peace of mind that someone is monitoring and seeing to the technical health of your site.
Our WordPress Site Maintenance includes:
- Full Site backup (Weekly).We backup all of your WordPress tables and files and place a copy on your server, and also download it to our server so you have a guaranteed backup even if your server crashes.
- Database optimization. We run a complete database optimization and repair which keeps your blog running faster and more efficiently.
- Scan for broken links and fix any that can be fixed and report any that cannot.
- Post your blog posts to your site (2x per week) Give us your draft posts and let us polish them with adding links, keywords, photos etc keeping your blog fresh for visitors.
- Update plugins as new versions are released
- Update WordPress core if required or recommended for security purposes.
- Site Optimization for speed and security
- 24/7 Security Monitoring **
- Review your site to ensure that you are posting and tagging correctly – and offer gentle reminders if you aren’t.
- SPAM & Revisions Cleanup (which can slow down your blog overall)
- Support Hours (To take care of tweaks to your theme or additional customization).*
- Maintenance is per single WordPress installation. Have multiple sites that need maintenance.
WordPress Maintenance Service
Updated on 2014-06-12T03:53:07+00:00, by .