We dislike ‘Terms and Conditions’ as much as you do. Unfortunately they are a reality and a part of business so we’ll try and keep them as straight forward as possible.
The purpose of these terms is to protect both you and us. It’s our best attempt to clear up any issues that may cause problems later. If you have any questions regarding these terms please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will clarify the situation for you!
- All required content should be supplied by the client in electronic format.
- A website page will not be considered larger than the equivalent of 3 A4 pages at reasonable font & image sizes.
- Any work that falls outside of the scope of the defined product will be billed at R250 depending its complexity.
- A 50% deposit is required to initiate a job, unless otherwise agreed upon by both parties.
- All work remains the property of Zamile Dot Com until the agreed upon amount has been paid in full!
- The Client shall be supplied with proofs of the designs for his approval. The Client shall approve the work by indicating that he accepts the design or recommend changes until s/he is happy with what we offer. Once a concept has been chosen, a maximum of 5 changes will be allowed.
- Monthly hosting fee should be paid before the 1st of the month.
7.1 Any amount outstanding by the first of the following month will be invoice with interest and the site shall be suspended.
7.2 A reactivation fee (R100) will be charged for any suspended sites.
7.3 Any defaults or cancellations will be charged with an admin fee and the remaining months.
7.4 Cancellations should be in writing and with a 30 day notice
OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT
8.1. Ownership in the intellectual property of the artwork and/or goods remains vested in us. Copyright of all artwork Designs and/or concepts are reserved by us.
8.2. We reserve the right to use the artwork or goods for portfolio purposes.
8.3. Materials and preliminary files and computer files used in the creation of the final artwork or goods shall remain our Property at all times.
8.4. No person shall be authorized to use any artwork or any of the goods if the full outstanding amount has not been paid.
8.5. Where the Client requires the ownership of the intellectual property, the parties shall negotiate a price for the intellectual Property and the right title and interest to the intellectual property shall only be assigned or transferred to the Client once.
Terms & Conditions
Updated on 2014-06-12T00:18:42+00:00, by .